Updated Thursday May 5, 2016 by Brian Megic.
- For the safety of our children, please drive 8 mph or less and safely through the park's drives and parking areas.
- No alcohol or other illegal substances.
- No smoking near the ball fields or common areas (e.g., bleachers, dugouts, concession stand, office, etc.). Please keep smoking with the parking areas.
- No pets. We love fido too, but for safety and liability reasons, please leave fido at home.
- Only Board members and umpires are allowed to park by the concession stand (unless specifically approved by the Board).
- No parking by the dumpster. Access to the dumpster is needed at all times.
- Please adhere to all other no parking signs throughout the park.
Please also refrain from foul language in front of children. Most of all, please keep a positive attitude when you are at the ball park. The ball players are children and the game is intended to be fun. The managers, coaches, Board members, umpires, scorekeepers, and other volunteers are exactly that...volunteers. Everyone at the ball park is trying to maintain an organization that provides a positive, developmental, and fun activity for the Conway area's youth. Please help us foster this positive environment.
And finally...Play Ball!