For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Monday July 31, 2017 by Conway Little League.
You can register for fall ball on Wednesdays from 6 to 8 pm and Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm throughout August (starting August 2nd) in the office above the concession stand at Conway Recreation Park. Conway Recreation Park is located at 4400 Kennedy Avenue, Orlando, FL 32812.
You can also register on-line throughout August Just click on the registration link.
Fall registration prices are as follows:
There are no player reviews (try-outs) for the fall season.
You will be required to submit a birth certificate (proof of age) and three proofs of residency for your player as part of registration. Please note that Little League has enacted new rules regarding Proof of Residency as provided below.
RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for establishing residency and school attendance eligibility:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2017 (previous year) and February 1, 2018 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver's License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document. Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2016-2017 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.