For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Wednesday November 22, 2017 by Conway Little League.
Spring 2018 Registration
Registration for the Spring 2018 season is open. You can register on line at this site through January 27, 2018. If you register by the end of December 2017, you will receive a $10 per player early-bird discount. In-person registration will begin on Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 6 pm in the office above the concession stand. In-person registration will be every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm and Wednesday from 6 to 8 pm from January 3, 2018 through January 27, 2018. Please tell your friends!
Registration prices are as follows:
If your player was on a team during the Fall 2017 season and you did not have an outstanding balance by the end of the season, your account will have been automatically credited a $20 discount for the abbreviated season (due to Hurricane Irma).
Player reviews (try-outs) will be on Saturday, January 27, 2018. The times for each age will be posted as soon as scheduled. Everyone is required to attend try-outs.
You will be required to submit a birth certificate (proof of age) and three proofs of residency for your player as part of registration.
RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for establishing residency and school attendance eligibility:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2017 and February 1, 2018, from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver's License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document. Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2016-2017 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.