For assistance with Baseball,
For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Wednesday May 2, 2018 by Conway Little League.
Fall 2018 Registration
On-line registration for the fall 2018 season is now open.
Exciting news...this fall the League will be offering T-ball Softball!
Prices for the fall are currently as follows:
These prices are good until July 31, 2018. After that all prices increase by $10.
Keep an eye out for in-person registration dates later this summer!
General Registration Information
You will be required to submit a birth certificate (proof of age) and three proofs of residency for your player as part of registration.
RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for establishing residency and school attendance eligibility:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2018 and February 1, 2019, from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver's License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document. Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2016-2017 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.
|Spring 2018 Registration Flyer - Update.pdf|